- This event has passed.
Unicorn Whiskey Tasting with Dave Leary – Act II (5:30 PM)
What is a unicorn whiskey? This term generally refers to rare and allocated whiskies that are highly sought after by enthusiasts and collectors. While many of these bottles are opened and consumed, many are also traded or sold for hundreds or even thousands of dollars over retail. Join us December 8th at 5:30 PM for a tasting that will provide patrons the opportunity to sample and taste these hard to find whiskies.
At the conclusion of the tasting, we will be hosting an attendee exclusive raffle for the opportunity to purchase one of these rare and allocated whiskies. Each attendee will receive a raffle entry with admission. Attendees can earn additional raffle entries to improve their chances to win by purchasing Norfolk Wine & Spirits store picks at the conclusion of the tasting. Each Norfolk Wine & Spirits store pick purchased will earn attendees an additional raffle entry. Purchasing six or more Norfolk Wine & Spirits store picks will earn attendees two entries per bottle. In the interest of fairness, attendees can only win one bottle per raffle.
- Old Rip Van Winkle 10 Year
- Van Winkle Special Reserve 12 Year Lot B
- Pappy Van Winkle 23 Year Old
- Weller 12 Year Old
- Elmer T. Lee
- Michter’s 10 Year Old Bourbon
- Four Roses 130th Anniversary Limited Edition Small Batch
- Old Forester Single Barrel (Store Pick)
- Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel (Store Pick)
- Eagle Rare Single Barrel (Store Pick)
- Four Roses Single Barrel (Store Pick)
- 1792 Full Proof Single Barrel (Store Pick)
- Old Rip Van Winkle 10 Year (1 bottle available)
- Van Winkle Special Reserve 12 Year Lot B (1 bottle available)
- Elmer T. Lee – $34.99/each (1 bottle available)
- Old Weller Antique (OWA) Single Barrel – $29.99/each (3 bottles available)
- Four Roses 130th Anniversary Limited Edition Small Batch – $139.99/each or Old Forester Birthday Bourbon – $119.99/each (TBD)
Tickets are $65.00 per person. Click here to purchase tickets. No refunds.
Must be of legal drinking age (21+) to participate.